LIVING WHITE ON WHITE

LIVING WHITE ON WHITE
White might be simple, but never dull.

Monday, September 10, 2012

DESIGNING YOUR OUTDOOR WORLD



Welcome to a world of spectacular outdoor design.


Space is a critical element of design in your outdoor world.  Whether it’s the vast horizon, a not so distant ocean or a luscious view; we can always incorporate these elements into our outdoor design.




Limited space is used to it's ultimate: infinity pool, clean lines and ocean view
Slate and wood courtyard in Spain.
Minimalism incorporated into lap pool and patio.


 Below are some of my most recent favorite outdoor design finds.




 View and enjoy!




Join my blog for updates or find me on my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/DesignSenseFlorida or if you have design questions just ask! Or contact me at andrea.halleywright@gmail.com.




1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous pics! Just beautiful! I recently designed my own home using a great online interior design service called Simply Decorate. While I do work for them, they are honestly easy to use, and with their room design page it's really easy to picture how everything will work together. Have you heard of them?

    ReplyDelete